Monday, July 7, 2008


Esta foto la tomo Andres Garay, el fue mi maestro.
Mexico City will kill me.
I live in an earthquake prone, earthquake bound city .
Bound to and for mass destruction and chaos and upheaval.I am as sound minded as the next one, except there is no sound, just rocking back and forth and right down the middle.I get up from my bed and the ground bellow me trembles, I head for the bathroom and the lights are still on. They sway side to side.The earth might shake and I might die.
I disassociate I disappear I evaporate I fall through the cracks because solid earth is nothing more then melting rocks and stagnant water.
There is no ground to stand on, no sound to be minded by, no next one, not forward just slipping, swallowed by cracks too big to tie together. Too big for rubber bands and strands of hair and pieces and strips of other sorts and things.
Too big for me, much too complicated and much too loud.

No comments: